With EM Carbon, returning items is as easy as ordering. However, this must be done within 14 days. We can only accept items that have been purchased in the Online Shop. Special or custom orders will not be accepted. To return items purchased online, we ask you to complete the return form. You can request this via our contact form. You can then return the completed return form together with the relevant items. Pack the items carefully to prevent shipping damage.
Important to know:
- Place the items that you return in the box, including the return form, and close them properly. The product label must still be attached to the item.
- You can return items within 14 days of receipt (paid by yourself) with the enclosed return form. The return costs will be for the buyer.
- If you have paid the order in advance, the amount will be refunded after we have received the items. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail when we have received the return shipment.
- Attention! Special or custom orders will not be accepted.
- If your order has already shipped, but not yet been received and you would like to cancel, then shipping is not refundable and you will be charged a 10% restocking fee. If it is currently in transit please contact us and we can try and have it returned to sender.
- You may cancel or modify your order anytime prior to shipment. However, if the order has already been processed a 5% fee will be charged if you choose to cancel and paid. If you purchased using Klarna the fee can vary from 1-4%. This fee covers merchant fees that are charged to process and refund a credit cards, PayPal ,Klarna and the other payment options
- If you receive your product and you choose you do not want it anymore or change your mind about the item there will be a 10% restocking fee. Before shipping back you must contact us at Info@emcarbon.com
Items to be returned must be unused, clean and undamaged. In the case of used, washed or (by the customer) damaged items, we cannot accept the products..
As soon as you receive an email confirming receipt of the returned products, we will refund the amount that you have paid for the products calculated with the restock fees.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Installation & Fitment
If the product has been installed, the product is yours, unless there is a fitment issue. If there is a fitment issue please email us at Info@emcarbon with the issue and accompany it with pictures of the fitment problem. If pictures are not included then the return will be charged a 10% restocking fee. If the product is indeed defected a return label will be issued and a replacement will be sent out. Due to the aftermarket nature and the fact that our products are hand built, slight variances may be present and small modifications may be required for installation. Test fitting our products before the initial installation is highly recommended. If you decide to return the item rather than have a free replacement sent out, there will still be a 10% re-stocking fee applied to the refund as well as shipping fees. EM Carbon backs all of our products with a fitment guarantee when they are properly installed by a professional body shop. If the item has been damaged or altered (cracked, bent, scratched, painted) the item is no longer applicable for a return.
***ALL PRODUCTS FROM EM Carbon MUST BE INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL BODY SHOP. ANY RETURN ASSOCIATED WITH A FITMENT ISSUE THAT WAS NOT INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL IS SUBJECT TO THE 10% RESTOCKING FEE.
N.B. It may take fourteen days for the amount to be in your account.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Nothing in this section affects your legal rights. You can obtain advice about your legal rights from a legal store or a consumer organization.
Damages and issues
All of our products are thoroughly checked before leaving our warehouse. Please inspect your order upon reception. In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged, defective item or if you receive the wrong item, please contact us immediately. This means that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please take as many photos as possible of the product and packaging.